Play Party Jump Start!
Curious about attending sex parties, aka play parties?
Interested in or have a fantasy about group sex?
If you want to feel more confident and avoid embarrassing group sex mistakes, Play Party Jump Start is for you! Learn from Play Party experts the etiquette and skills that will help you skip the painful, awkward learning process so you can have more fun, do a better job, and discover your sexual expression more quickly!
Learn from the mistakes of those who've come before you... So you can avoid what NOT to do first hand!
Understanding these awkward approaches and replacing them with savvy skills and know-how can make your next play party lots more comfortable and enjoyable!
Going to a Play Party is a lot like going to a foreign country for many people. Be patient and learn all you can so you can avoid stepping on toes or making yourself and others look like fools and feel uncomfortable!
Play Party experts share their best practices, explained where they've gone wrong, and offer their best skills in bite-sized videos.
TheIntimacyDojo's Cathy Vartuli interviews play party veterans who gone from shy and fearful to running their own events! They generously share what worked, what didn't, and what to avoid!
This Play Party Jump Start program is $197... Think of all the awkwardness and potential embarrassment you can skip when you learn from people who run and have attended hundreds of them!
Click the link now and get a step by step guide through:
- How to Win at a Play Party!
- Getting ready to go to a play party, to avoid hours of anxiety!
- What to wear to rock the party and not hate yourself halfway through!
- Talking to a spouse or partner about going to a Play Party.
- Safer Sex at a Play Party in a much less awkward way!
- What to bring with you, to add to the party.
- How to ask for what you want!
- How to say no to things you don't want to do.
- Mistakes to avoid so you can focus on fun!
Join us at your own pace and from the comfort of your devices as we answer common questions, share hilarious stories of our mistakes (and how we overcame them), and caution you on what not to do!