Body Confidence: A New Relationship with Your Body... A New Engagement with Life
Are you ready?
If you're tired of a steady diet of frustration, negative feelings and low confidence, we're ready to help!
- We’ll guide you in releasing old limits, negative beliefs and fears.
- We’ll help you identify (and allow) the wonders of your body and anchor its value.
- Clarify self-care and release the brakes to implementing simple things that help your body feel better and more loved.
- Move through the world in a more connected and present way to give charisma and confidence.
If you’d like to join Rick and I, and some guest speakers, and have a better relationship with your body, we invite you to join us!
Calls will be Live and Recorded, and will include guided visualization, tapping, meditations, simple exercises and powerful insights.
Take the brakes off your confidence and wellbeing and start the year off with an authentic and real engagement with you!
You deserve Body Confidence, and A New Relationship with Your Body... A New Engagement with Life!
Below are a list of the calls and the insights we'll share!
Body Image in the Bedroom - Call on Sun 4th at 11am pacific
Learn the things that get in the way of being real, intimate and deeply connected when you're getting sexy... And what stops you from feeling that powerful desirability we often crave. (Hint... Its all to often in our heads and not in our partner's eyes!)
Remove the Beliefs that Block Body Care and Appreciation - Tuesday February 13 at 6:30pm pacific
The believes that get in the way of us loving our bodies can keep us treating ourselves badly too... A horrible self-reinforcing circle!
Common beliefs are:
- They'd say I'm too selfish/proud.
- My body (I) don't deserve it.
- They'll come after me.
- If I look good- I might be attacked.
- It will be too hard to take care of my body.
- I don't have time.
If I Take of My Body I'll Have All These Feelings - Sat 17th at 11am pacific
- A HUGE, and often subconscious block for many people. In many of our bodies...
- There's a lot of pain!
- Trauma in the body can be louder when we don't drown it out with hunger, neglect, too much food, tiredness and the like.
- Touch can evoke feelings too, whether its from yourself or others.
Why Bother - Thursday 22nd 6:30pm
- I'll be disappointed anyway.
- I can't handle it!
- My body doesn't look good - why care for it- fat, scars, wrinkles, age?
- My body is too awkward.
- My body is too unattractive.
- I won't meet their standards!
I'm Too Fat to Care About My Body - Sat March 3rd 11am pacific
I'm always amazed at how many people this impacts... Even people most of us would consider slender or conventionally beautiful.
Join us while we dig in and erase shame and years of brainwashing, and replace it with love, appreciation and healthy self-care.
I'm Too Old To Care About My Body - Tuesday March 6th 6:30pm pacific
It doesn't matter if your 8 or 80, your body is changing and that can feel overwhelming! Learn to release the conscious and subconscious fears about how your body should age, and step into a dance with your body that brings vitality instead of stress, and aliveness instead of dread!
Everyone is Judging Me! - Saturday March 10th 11am pacific
The truth is, everyone judges everyone else. All the time. We just expect that it's negative. And our primitive brain reacts to fears of being alone and isolated.
- Topics we'll address include:
- Negative changes in the body.
- Comparison of my body to other's (media).
- They'll laugh!
- Ridicule and putdowns.
- They'll judge my partner
Body in Motion - Tuesday March 13th 6:30pm pacific
All too often body image is discussed in stasis. Yet its our body in motion that allows us to interact with the world. Mindful, loving movement is key to body confidence.
The freeze response means that those of us with small t and big T trauma tend to be still when movement would help us process energy and embrace life. This isn't about forced exercise but the fears we have that keep us still and freeze our bodies where they are.
- I need to move more!
- I don't like exercising!
- Movement to process stuck energies
- People who move a lot of emotions need more movement of body.
- The freeze response and other blocks.
Self-touch and Presence with the Body - Sat March 17th 11am
How you touch and care for you body, from the brushing of hair and teeth, the scratching of an itch, the way you put on clothing... It all sends feedback to the brain/body system saying how safe, valued and cared for we are. What is the message you're sending your body!?
Self pleasure and Appreciation in the Bedroom - Tuesday March 20th 6:30pm pacific
Rarely do people talk about masturbation and body image... Or how we talk about our body to ourselves during self-pleasure. But it can have a huge effect. During sex, (solo or partnered) our brains are swamped with chemicals and hormones. What messages are you associating with pleasure and turn on? What would you change if you could?
Videos Included in Program:
Tapping on Eating Better
Tapping on Cutting Cravings
Tapping on Drinking more Water
Tapping on Making Time for Sleep
Tapping on Making Time for Play
Tapping on Making Time for Social
Tapping on Appreciation
Practical steps for Moving Forward